2011年6月4日星期六

That corner did not want to read

The corner, we meet, turn around, you're not my side. Many years in the past, if you will remember once how we are pure, how see them as each other. Listen to a song, want to a person, read a love affair... Life is like that. Who and who can to long, who and who not quarrel, who and who, for a lifetime of happiness life, who and who can like dandelions that has been spread... herve leger bandage high waist purple skirt 
Dandelion agreement, grows agreement. 
Miss, seems to become our life indispensable courses. So, every day, we use of various degrees of some time to recall ever those beautiful, deep or unforgettable... 
Slowly find, originally, as long as don't, don't read, you won't be the only one. Don't, don't read, to rely on the people, have not rely on...... 
Once thought, without your accompany, my life would be very dull, really, when you just left in my life really think that in the end. But in time, slowly, hypnotic, gradually from your dependence, it is found that, in fact, without you, just life less one company, I still can live very good. Originally, just don't want to, don't read, will get used to it without your existence... 
Once you every night and I call, slowly accustomed to chat, then, and I'll think, if one day, you don't call for me, I will miss you very much? Later, really, you start rarely phoned me, sometimes two days a week, sometimes play never played, just began, really not accustomed to, I really miss you, sometimes I get back to you rarely connect to talk on the phone. Every had to and give up the friends blow water blown to fall asleep, avoid to miss you, you read. Slowly, don't, don't you read, later, you called me, instead become not accustomed to. Originally, just don't want to read, again, not the matter, will also habit becomes habit. 

没有评论:

发表评论