2011年6月18日星期六

much fighting skill and high mind louis vuitton

"Young lady I also just gas gas didn't expect that he now, Chen doesn't go to stay to help deal with big field miss lang." Zhen son with a tear said.

"He thought I was going to be busy don't know that I'm going to deal with field. Now a big brown hear me to deal with large lang I now calculate laohutai mine field cast him go he also don't walk." LiuSheng LiangZi said, with a smile. She is to his feelings, Chen and happy.

"I can see how miss Chen to you sincerely like yesterday evening he stay in one field manor save if you not like you he is absolutely won't take the risk." Zhen son wanted to think said.

LiuSheng LiangZi nodded and said "yes or I will not forgive him before he to me like that. But I think he may as well have like I was on each other just like all of us don't know it."

Miss Chen zhen son said "this is very much fighting skill and high mind careful he can also think of this way to save you. Especially you be shut in the chamber if not he designed to save you we are no matter what also can't save out of you."

"So you like he intentionally seek his trouble right?" LiuSheng LiangZi suddenly deliberately said.

"Is not not" zhen son now that spill the quickly shook his head said. How could she said he also like to miss her lover?louis vuitton outlet


"Zhen son you too, I think the things such as end to find you a person? You see TianJi how?" LiuSheng LiangZi deliberately said.

"This is a nice person TianJi though not but I don't like him." Zhen son shook his head said.

LiuSheng LiangZi said "that day? You and I Ming with him?"

Zhen son surprised "miss not why do you say that? I don't like Chen I just hate he just."

"Zhen son you don't lying I grew up together with you your heart is how to think I know we kiss as sisters and serve and to have what not good? You think about it if you don't like to morning want to find another person's words you tell me." LiuSheng LiangZi gently touched the zhen son's head. It seems that she not estimated like oneself is wrong zhen son like Chen. Such tough man ask which girl don't like him?

"I will miss out rest I has been have no a rest." Zhen son is red the face back out she is to be a LiangZi LiuSheng say let she surprised. Listen to the words of LiuSheng especially LiangZi she only in thinking about himself that it used to do what is miss for revenge or like another performance, Chen?

Night LinGuo hetian auspicious they all to a waiting for the meeting-house Chen family things to discuss deal with stress. The meeting-house although big but also just some of them LiuSheng Chen, LiangZi, TianJi and zhen son. They are sitting in a big long table next to the Lord a Chen sat.

"We now have LiuSheng family and the people don't DuoDa endure among 5 4 o people endure under 3 oo people not endure if I keep the zhen son a privately power we have not so much a superior." LiuSheng LiangZi worry said.

"That you know the family the transfer of the field how many people?" Chen asked.
louis vuitton handbags

LiuSheng LiangZi said "according to our DuoFang bug back news field today with the family back at least to endure the three o people who endure oo under 5 oo people endure a lot more than we. Next is not very main endure the main is their big endure and endure more in us so much we this action is very trouble may be out-played." LiuSheng LiangZi light sigh that family has so many high stress if not they despise your enemy, Chen yesterday they could save her.

没有评论:

发表评论