2011年6月20日星期一

louis vuitton beauty of the sacred

Last fall, the Yellow River during LiuShuWan walking, on one side of the there meet a little girl, little like the butterfly in the forest. Solemn, she is cooking even solemn. Not to disturb her, I close the stump in her sit down quietly. To dig a little pit as cooking stove and spread a row branches as furnace bottom, in furnace bottom placed on a as an array. lomjj dtiblog blog 

Financing for child lift eye found me. Not surprisingly, not surprised, don't panic, but serious friendly ground to ask me: what would you like to have? Because of the context, which was already very unusual changes a word pour to make me accidents, surprise, fear up. I seriously friendly answer: it really hungry, but what can you do? 10000 didn't think, children blurt out of unexpectedly is "pizza"!!!!! And then she wet mud for smuggling, picking the dough blade, and herbs for a little bit and sand, and when salt a little grains of sand, and make when pepper mutton, green vegetables, turnip of four or five varieties.

Carefully roasted, patience flip, until crisp yellow through, and focus on the lotus leaf green round pieces of top to my in front. For a moment she asked: delicious? I say: true delicious. She ask: you eat pizza? I say: have. Then ask: have you had a? She said: no, I haven't eaten the real pizza.  neuers blogspot blog

Once I listen to and moist eye immediately-the children don't know, I eat pizza is not only in Rome, and is the home of pizza in Naples ah. But, it is on my children took her hand from the hand made pizza in the world and what start, such as the beauty of the sacred and LiuShuWan similar and even the existence of similar? Children in kindergarten, called JiangYu reading classes. Home LiuShuWan in the margin. Always want to buy a piece of pizza as a reward, but has been not to buy: because it is unclean.

没有评论:

发表评论