2011年6月9日星期四

Are not a good feeling in their hearts

Area, anhui province, small zhoucun. A series of words portfolio is not only a village administrative districts, and my childhood memories, and the distant surge of rice paddies nostalgia.
 louis vuitton damier ebene canvas saleya pm n51183 lv bags
Father walked in the weevils on, still holding the cow.

Mother carrying snakeskin pocket, pocket is followed by the rest of the fertilizer.

They are old, old is so calm, so lets a person feel sorry.

My eye socket drop of tear, that in the final no drop down.

Rice waves surging. Reminds me of five years ago, the father was intended to teach me and fertilizers, drive tractors, he always wants me to be a qualified farmers. When I have a day to love books, the escape from the countryside, my roots but didn't pierced the cement floor of the foreign.

The source, along the blood along the roots and leaves skeleton.

The land is still home to the end of my life is docked. I the last line of the poem is still about small zhoucun.

The moon, the river childhood is cool and refreshing, mother garden, the burning DouYe, green smoke... These, never gone. louis vuitton damier azur canvas totally mm n51262 lv bags


没有评论:

发表评论