2011年6月7日星期二

I want you in time - remember my grandmother

Days old, it exceed heavy steps, KuanBu forward. The chickadee chickadee Tight wheezed followed grandmother, grandmother old, then slowly old time. But in my heart, I miss surges in heart, my grandmother did not old, not old, love also for the old. Change is the appearance. 


【 spring 】 

Whenever night wind mingled with a thick chill the cheek, grabs skimming, bore into the bottom of heart, I often can't help thinking of you. The advent of spring, give grandmother brought thin cool and refreshing, but also brings hope and longing. 

In pieces of thick green does not open, in the broad field, always can clearly see her figure. I opportunists sneaking into grandmother side and jubilant listen grandmother voluble tell stories. Bamboo crates full to the brim of leaves and green, in warm and bright beautiful sunshine touch, chuckle, toward me and my grandmother blink eyes. 


【 surprised zhi 】 

The weather warms up, beginning ChunLei sing. Sound MenLei awakened in the dirt of dormant hibernate insects, but also of awakened idle and lazy farmers, remind people "had surprised zhi festival, farming cannot rest". Coach Hamilton Lunch Tote Leather 

Grandmother natural stop to do not come down, busy, busy outside the busy bee, broadcast busy. Mind suddenly now, suddenly like grandmother busy grandmother very distressed. 


【 MangZhong 】 

You keep the sickle, waving to MaiLang will crawl dump in layers of your arms. You hold the hundred-dollar grain, a sanctuary golden own children holds the same. On the face of happiness and the joy permeated with harvest, how can words! 

Gently drawn down a ears, slowly twisting off MaiMang, that sings with a dearth of full and heavy fact wheat lying in the heart, grandmother hand a grin, smile. The rich and refreshing tangy, which I liquor as smelled JinDao and sweet taste of steamed bread. Coach Kristin Chalk Op Art Zip Top Tote 16247 Black 

没有评论:

发表评论