2011年6月10日星期五

I work in a hospital Acupuncture

The blind man make massage, we do acupuncture. Because the reason is the blind, the society has many liar but would be here ZhaoCha so happened following story-signature

 louis vuitton monogram koala wallet utchi

YangGe (21) is our shop stocks (blind) of the employee is very simple and honest, very few words. Also don't meet with things do.

One day to a social bludger, see YangGe words to massage the silly. Will insist that YangGe stole his $3200, then make the public security bureau, public security bureau is ambiguous, want us to his elder brother.

The guys don't know which called from the evening to a women's reasons things out.......

A door that women riding and the shout: "ah, you LiLaoBan apprentice must be stolen my friend's money now, (1) is the so-called their foreheads ah, must have stolen it. (2) yesterday he won more than ten thousand? The big money can steal. (3) my friend all saw it must be! (4) I this morning in the cloud dragon hotel I please him to eat breakfast he had money, I know (5) my friend is a good man......" the boss was she so slashing a string of astronomy, can only there said: "no, I won't, and can not......"

The hateful women saw my boss word more conversation, a poor mess of said a lot of. I couldn't watch TV, ha ha I think you this hatred fu not to reasonable? Walk wrong place (I was the person do Internet helps experts).

"May I have your name, please?" I asked. "The name is ROM." "Oh, LuoXiaoJie you! Good ah, can appear a good friend ha!" The woman is nasty back to 1: "is not a friend is players know two months." "Oh, so, since such (1) you say of good right, is the so-called their foreheads ah, you are not a husband and wife, two not sisters, is not students, and, of course, it's not neighbors just two months, and the knowledge of the players. Tell you that, I know my teacher younger brother two years in their foreheads should I say the more right!!!" (2) "yesterday he won more than ten thousand? The big money can steal. Words can't say so, meaning that you can steal, outside of the thief can also!" (3) "your friends all saw it must be. Ha ha you friends, oh no, the players he is eight baidu myopia? Isn't it, that he saw a blind man stole anything from him, don't catch a site ah, weak-minded!" (4) you that not only mean still lie, players a mile, he even breakfast to female comrade please, so stingy. And then also said he please you this is a lie. Like the players to be careful! "(5) you players are good you know. It HuangShiRen weeks PaPi and says he is a good man!" "You are the son, set up shop, if one day I take one hundred piece of to your store, then I say lost one hundred thousand piece, your letter? The judge believed? You into the streets looking for a fool says go, ha ha! Is smiling face must not open a shop?......" the woman ran away and disappear.

We three floor to the network company, their three months since I taught electricity run.

This is not to electricity to power of the fog, is also said a heap. The boss word poor, I look at the situation down trend, obviously not close GuXiangRen help when hi under busy.

"Your name!" I the guy asked from the "oh, from your name and!" Well I think surnamed zhu ah surnamed zhu good ah, I will get you do pig scold "oh, and total ah, like you do not easy, for the country is the carrier and the busy busy! Like we meet the boss such fatty, don't pay the electricity bills are not dress up pretty (unreasonable)! You really enough hard work!!! You how many years!" "You really understand my youngest brother! I work is thirty years!"

"Hum, the country keeps you these pigs 30 years, wined and dined with you, you stupid gong really changing the, the electricity charge of pig accept no electricity, how wear is going to the blind man to help you!"

I don't have to tell you also know that behind of ah.
 louis vuitton monogram business card holder rose florentin

I: liar can do, helps but don't cheat vulnerable groups, to cheat, I find.

没有评论:

发表评论